Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Great Saturday!!!

Today I went to TS to meet up with few of my friends for chilling out, do some shopping and food hunt... Right.. and so we also did celebrate birthday for the birthday girl and it was a surprise party!!! YeaY!!! So i let the picture do the talking. You won't be seeing my face appearing in the pictures because I was the cameraman. =(


The Birthday Girl - Sze Wei

Wishing to be more prettier... 1.. 2.. 3..

The crowd who was there!!!

Oh~ Right.. My newly self announce sister Syeqa also did sms-ed me today in the evening and she was complaining that her lectures for the undang test thingy is boring! Well, next time bring some chocolates to accompany you... Hahaha...

Alright... that's all for now! Will update once i get more pics.

Thanks for reading... Chow!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man i feel so bad for not being there... sighs... perhaps some other time.. wasn't around :S

    ReplyDelete