Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Crap!

I've not been updating my blog for a while, so I decided to update it. BUT!! What should I update??? I really don't have anything in my mind... I've been working day and night. That's what my current routine is everyday, I know it's boring to write or put up a post on what happened to me during work and stuff... THAT'S LAGIII BORING! Then my blog gonna be a place for people to visit if they can't sleep... jadi Lullaby Blog edy larr.. how can!!!
So this post gonna be some random crap and shit! Just some random stuff to fill the emptiness of my blog.

My lens cap and lens hood

Evening atmosphere of the resort I'm working at.

I've been serving hot towels to guest for the past 3 weeks... WTF!

Bubble!! Crystal Clear~~ WUUUHOOO

*Random*

*Random*

*Random*

LASTLY!!!

A picture of Kev-ICHM with the 5 star Diamond Award for the resort.
*Kev is a cute lil' aussie bear that presenting ICHM*

The End

Signing out
-Nigel Chen-

4 comments:

  1. i like the 2nd last picture, on the snoker table.
    hehehe~

    Renise

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols. i think i'm impressed by your header.lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renise - Haha.. thanks... It was just a random shot onli. My fren were playin snooker that time.. hahaha.. thanks again jie!

    Ollie - I love my header picture too.. It's a lake, you can see the reflection of the sky.. Pretty cool huh..

    Wen Pink - Hey!!! Din't expect you to drop by eh.. haha.. nyway, u can afford a DSLR now.. Sony A230 very cheap ma... RM1.8k you can get already a DSLR.

    ReplyDelete