Saturday, August 1, 2009

MY FIRST DSLR!!!

I get my first beginner entry DSLR before I left for cameron. I'm very very happy *SMILE WIDE WIDE*. I guess that I be occupied by my DSLR for 4 months up here in Cameron, Yeay!!! I wont be lonely~ Hahahaha... While I'm in the process of learning how to use my DSLR perfectly, I need someone or something to be the model or subject for me to shoot. I guess most of you already know who's that from my previous post. Teehee~

I bought Olympus E-520. I actually wanted to buy Nikon D60 but then I found out that this Olympus E-520 are much a better deal.




SPECIFICATION

Built in Image Stabilization
Auto Focus while in Live View mode
Shadow Adjustment Technology
Face Detection
10 Megapixels
Dust Reduction
2.7" Hypercrystal LCD
20 Scene-Select Modes
Perfect Shot Preview
Truepic lii
Wireless Flash

and BLA BLA BLA~

For futher information do not hesitate to visit here.

Here are the few pictures taken by me during experimenting my new toy. Wallah!!!
* These pictures are not edited by photoshop







Heeheehee.. Ain't that bad right??? Any comments??? I'm still learning how to use my DSLR. Any1 willing to give free lesson??? XD

Signing Out
-Nigel Chen-

4 comments:

  1. the non flowering plantAugust 2, 2009 at 12:22 AM

    I want a DSLR camera too!! T_T
    nice camera you have there..
    post more picture of you larh, i have enough of ethan.. Lol..
    i want to see more of you! heehe
    SS more with your new camera please.. haha
    can't wait to read more from you..
    take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude!!
    u need to polish more on ur photography skill...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha.. can't ss with such a big camera lar.. damn hard wei.... okay okay.. i ss 1 nice 1 then i post it up..

    BOB!!! hey hey hey bobbie~ i miss u... no nasi kandar lar in cameron.. banana rice got lar.. lol
    i know i have to polish more.. this new camera tak tau guna lar.. susah gila

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice camera there :) do this olympus support other 3rd party lense? just asking...

    ReplyDelete