Saturday, October 10, 2009

Farewell my friend

During my Internship in Cameron Highlands Resort. I have met and get to know a lot of peoples. Peoples from various background and different nationality, culture and religion. I have realize that this doesn't stopped us from being friends, I'm glad that we're able to work together, spend time together and we had a chance to meet each other and be friends.

Farewell my Friend Nova!!! All the best in persuading your future!

Nova she's from Spa department and she has been working with YTL Hotels and Resorts for more than 5 years. Now that she's leaving, The staff in Cameron Highlands Resort did a BBQ party for her farewell.

Let me introduce Nova to you! TaaaaDaaaa!!!

Candid! But I like. =)

Seen people BBQ-ing Ice? No right?? This is pretty cool! HAHAHA!
.
.
.
AND
.
.
.
Lastly
.
.
.
Group Picture!
Too bad to those who went back early. =(

GOOD BYE NOVA!!!


May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. Good Bye Nova, take care!

-Nigel Chen-

3 comments:

  1. nice post! nice trip.. can i have the corn too pls!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renise - Thanks! Hahaha.. I pass ur msg to her kays...

    Wen Pink - Yupped! Nice trip and It was a good one. Oh! U want corn? Come Cameron bha.. I get u some corn. XD

    ReplyDelete