Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photo Shoot in KLCC park

I went for a Photo Shoot in KLCC park on the 3rd day I'm back to KL. I need some experience in shooting Portraits seriously... I have been shooting Landscape picture the most. Since I'm back to KL, I take this opportunity to meet up with my friends and go for a photo shoot. I also invited Jackie to join since he's also very enthusiastic in photography and Olivia as well. We are suppose to meet up at 8am at KLCC but ended up meeting everyone at 9am. Next thing I know It's raining! OMFG! But luckily the rain stopped around 11am and then we quickly go around looking for places to start. Halfway shooting, security guard came and stopped us from shooting and asked do we have a permit for a photo shooting here? Oh well, nothing can stopped us from shooting and we continue after she left. Below are the result of the shooting, Enjoy!!!

Group Picture!!! *Jackie left early so his face is not in here*

Shots of Ethan

Shots of Sze Wei

Shots of Sylvia

Shots of Rebecca

Shots of Cathy

Shots of Laura

Mix & Match!

That's the result of the photo shoot in KLCC... It was just a casual shoot and not for any formal occasion. I end this post with another group picture!


Thanks for reading. Do C&C kays.. very much appreciated.

-Nigel Chen-

4 comments:

  1. yeah i agree with renise! so many hotties.. even the guy is! hehe.. u r a good potrait photographer! nice angles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pricillia
    Cathy
    Wendy
    Rebecca
    Sze Wei

    These 5 are not suitable for models. They do not have the potentials. They sucks!

    But your shooting skill is great!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete