Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life in Cameron Highlands!

Hello~~~~ I'm back!!! This will be the first post after I leave KL and headed to Cameron Highlands. This is just a short update on what happening in Cameron with me!
I left KL on Sunday morning 9am by bus heading to Cameron... While on my way to Cameron I got a travel buddy! It's Ethan!!! Yes, he'll be with me for 4 months up here in Cameron for Internship. So I cut it short, because I'm running outta time here! Dinner time~ HUNGRY! Here's the picture!!! *Ethan is being my model for my new DSLR~ YEeehooo!! So you'll see him appearing in most of the picture.

Toilet Break!!! Somewhere in Highway~

A picture of Ethan in the bus

When Princes goes to HOLLYWOOD!

Ethan waiting for his room (Lobby of the resort)

Jim Thompson Tea room

King Size Bed for us! OMG!!! We're sleeping together!

Sofa!!! With lots of pillows

The balcony (It's perfect to drink tea and enjoy the weather)
That's what I did atleast~ XD

The 3 of us outside the resort.
We gonna be together for the next coming 4 months

The Dining Room of Cameron Highlands Resorts
* Table Setting Arrangement for Dinner

Resort are filled with lights during night time!
Nice eh~

AND

Individual Pictures of my Internship Buddies

CYNTHIA!!!

ETHAN!!!

*Sorry no individual picture of myself because I refuse to let them touch my DSLR~ XD*

Will update more when I have time like today, So GOOD-BYE for now~

Signing Out from Cameron Highlands.

-Nigel Chen-

6 comments:

  1. eh eh.. u ah... terrible la... lack of pics of u!! take more pics ur self!! RAWR... tis post is like all about ethan!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!
    is dis blog..journey of ethan??
    o0o0o0o...
    currently ur BFF..like dis aaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro. i'm like darn bored in kl already now wei. wanna let you know i'm getting my baby really soon ady. my parents really pity me and decided to help. Will let you know when it's out on my blog. haih i've been feeling sick these day. need to shit and puke now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.=" as I said, I refuse to let them touch my DSLR... then how u expect to see my face appearing in those picture.. okay fine.. I SS with my DSLR then... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. The hotel looks impressive! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaarrrghhh..alasan la u..huh!!

    ReplyDelete