Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Discovery of Sabah - Kota Kinabalu (Part 4)

Welcome back readers! This is the final chapter for The Discovery of Sabah - Kota Kinabalu.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it from the first till the last chapter...

This was the last day for me in KK. Finally I get to go to the Filipino Market in the morning before I leave KK. I have to say that Filipino Market is a dangerous place because there's pickpocket around but it's a good place to shop for stuff. You just need to BARGAIN for a better price. HAHA.. Get to snap a few pictures of it.. Check it out! The pictures show were actually another part of Filipino Market that sells Dried Seafood.

This cute lil' black in color shape like a sausage is actually a SEA CUCUMBER! =.="Woot! They even sell Sea Lion! (Dried Version)
The reason why I wrote SEA LION! Is because
I'm keeping the originality of what the shop LABEL IT AS.

After visited the Filipino Market we need to get ourselves prepare and pack our luggage.. Flying back to KL! Yeay! Misses KL so much... Went to the airport around 2pm and Check-in our luggage and stuff.. My flight suppose to be at 3.30pm but somehow the flight got delayed to 4.15pm.. ARGH!! Air Asia really good with timing... The flight was a lil' shaky because it's raining... OHHH!!! Imagine a thunder strike! But then it wont happen.. =)
Snap a few pictures again because I was boring during the flight... Wallah!

Finally I landed safely in LCCT! *BIG SMILE*

HoHoHo! Below are pictures of what I have bought in KK...

T-Shirts from KK! I love the 1 in the middle..
I Lost in Mount Kinabalu. LOL

Musical Instrument and some Wood craft

Cute lil' key chains with Sabah wording on them. =)


That's all for now! Stay tune for more updates coming soon!

-Nigel Chen-

No comments:

Post a Comment