Saturday, June 13, 2009

STANDOUT WITH TIGER & NUFFNANG

I was at Nuffnang Standout Party in HQnine Club at T.T.D.I. The theme of this party is to dress Standout! Basically you're require to dress anyway you like that will make you Standout, even if you need to dress as an Alien or Spiderman.

I was having a hard time on what to wear. I even bug few of my friend on what should I wear for this Standout Party! Sorry to those that i bugged! You know who you are. Haha.. So i decided to try something new, instead of dressing up I did a humongous change on my hair. Oh.. I have a personal hair designer who assist me with my hair. Thank you Ollie!

Can you believe it? This is what happened to my hair

I looked like Dragon Ball character but the only different is
I'm not wearing yellow+orange color suit.

This was a Candid!!! Omg!

I even met Yem Meng there as well..

Jon, Sylvia and I

Su Ann aka Pinkpau wannabe Cecelia Chung in
Edison Chen Scandal pictures

Angel of Death Jess and Captain Josh from NOWHERE
meets me.

Seow Lang aka Superman and I

Ven Bee the cute angel and I

SPARTA!!!! The warriors of 1 Utama! LMAO

Gung-Ho Queen PPC with me

Kenny Sia, Sze Wei, Oli and I

Gung-ho Queen with Geisha

Susan Boyle says: Touch my BOOBIES. LOLS!!!

Free Hugs Guy with his Cute Teddy that had been taken
away from him

There were also some game session with us! Here's some picture of the lucky contestant

They actually uses Pink Pantyhose to play War Game! LMAO!!!

Mexican Mehico Vs Kenny Sia AKA Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle the 47 year old women WON!!! WOOT!

I caught Susan Boyle the 47 years old women FLASHING!!!
This is CRAZY! 18 and BELOW please close your eye!

After PARTYING in HQnine we went to SS2 mamak Murni and met a whole lot of bloggers there! There's total of 50+ of us and we need 15 table connected in H shape!

Thanks to Ewinee for this group picture!

Thanks to Tiger for this Limited Edition Tiger Beer!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
Pictures of the us during SS-ing~


I had a blast in this Standout party! Hoping that there's more party like this! LoLs!
Thanks for reading. THE END!!!

-Nigel Chen-

2 comments: