Monday, June 29, 2009

Stupid Movie yet FUNNY!


Yes! This is a STUPID movie yet FUNNY! The jokes were lame and senseless but it make me laughed till my stomach was suffering from pain!
I had to give credit to this movie graphic, the dinosour look real and also this movie will never go bad with Will Ferrell acting in it as the main actor. He's damn hilarious!
Thanks to Nigel I get to watch this movie for free and its a courtesy of United International Picture Malaysia to present it to us.
I went with Olivia and Sylvia for this free screening and this is actually my first time taking pictures inside cinema, BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? U're in a movie theather which bombarded by BLOGGERS~
This is so against the rule of NO CAMERA inside the theather.

Oli and I




Jess was distributing her birthday cake to every1 of us.
Thank You Jess for your yummy cake!

Picture credited to Jess


That's all for now~ Thanks for reading.

-Nigel Chen-

No comments:

Post a Comment