Sunday, June 21, 2009

Euphoria by Ministry of Sound!

I was at Euphoria by Ministry of Sound to celebrate one of my darling friend Yan Yan aka Alison early Birthday and it happen to be an event is being held there which is The SUPER GT INTERNATIONAL SERIES MALAYSIA ROUND 2009.
It suppose to be some kind of BIG party but it ended up a SMALL party. The birthday girl invited a group of her friends to attend but they FFK her. If you're wondering what is FFK, let me tell you. FFK is Fong Fei Kei which basically means a person who promise to join/attend/appear/come but atlast S/He did not show up. I know right! Malaysian is still into FFK-ing people... Not to mention, few of my friends did FFK me too.. BUT WHO CARES?? PARTY still on with or without you! HAHAHA! So here goes! Let the picture tell you the story!

Benji, Olivia and Sylvia at the exit of Euphoria


Benji and I at Euphoria

From Left: Olivia, Felix, Yan Yan (The Bday Girl), Me and Benji

Ethan, Me, Yan Yan and Felix
Special thanks to Ethan for joining! Even tho u're half drunk already. LOLS

The Hot Babes and I

More pictures of the Dudes!

Sylvia and I

Yan Yan and I

Sylvia and Benji

Both of them were actually Battling on Dance Floor

The BBoy!

From Left: Stephen, The BBoy and I

Snap 1!! OOPS!!! I'm wearing my glasses
Snap 2!! Yeay! Perfect!

Promoting Vodka while Posing in The Deq

Olivia and Ethan at The Deq


HOHOHO!! BENJI! U GONNA BE SO DEAD!

Candid!!! Since u're gonna be dead so let us laugh a lil' bout you.

After partying, we went over to mamak to have a refreshment then I have to send each and every1 home. LoLs... NOW I KNOW WHERE U LIVE! I GONNA HUNT U DOWN!!!

Tata For Now (TTFN)~

-Nigel Chen-

6 comments: