Sunday, July 5, 2009

Double Birthday BASH!!!

Weeks ago, Olivia, Sylvia and I was invited for a Birthday Party celebration in Sze Wei house for Benson (Her Brother) 21st Bday! We went that around 6pm and the party started at 7.30pm. It suppose to be a suprise party but due to certain reason, the birthday boy wasn't suprise. LoLs..
I know right.. it's very sad to know that. Anyway, let the picture tell you the stories cause I'm bad with words.

The 3 of us.


The birthday boy Benson

He got 2 cakes with 4 large candle and 2 small candle
Does that makes him 42? LOLS

Moment of Benson blows off his CANDLE. =D

Hungry people getting their food!

4 of us!!!

I made her my subject in Photo Shooting (Testing). LoLs

As I mention in my Topic header, Double Birthday BASH!!! Guess what??? It's Olivia Be-Be-Belated Birthday Surprise!!! First we asked her to go bath and we locked her in the toilet from outside.

Mango flavoured cake

Super-Gigantic Birthday Card for Oli! There's so many spaces
left, so Sze Wei decided to put up some latest photos of us.
Ain't that bad after all!

Oli reaction when we gave her a suprise!
LMAO!!!

Happy Bird-Day to you!,
You born in the zoo,
with the monkeys and donkeys,
Happy Bird-Day to you!

HoHoHo! You're one year older now Li!

It's us again!!!


Is this the END?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The girls were on National Service (NS) Rampage/Berserk and they guess what did? Hmmmm....
Scroll Down!








Fire burning PASSION for NS!!!
Ini-lah Barisan Kita!

Instead of using M16, They uses bottle!!!
It's Black Label Bottle! OMFG!

Suspect spotted! AiM!!!!

Drink my GUN you prisoner!


0_0" Syl dont kill me please, LOLs

That's all for now! Stay tuned for more!
TTFN!!!

-Nigel Chen-

No comments:

Post a Comment