Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Asia Pacific Dance Xplosion 2009

I receive an invitaion to Asia Pacific Dance Xplosion 2009 on last sunday in Shangri-La Hotel KL.
I wasn't aware that there such thing going on KL. U know, It's fun right to see people dancing. It's basically a dance competition open to all level. Level as in Primary, Novice, Newcomer, Intermediate, Gold, Beginner, Advanced and All Stars... Okay, I know its a lil' confusing about this level names... So just in short - Kids, Teen, Uncle and Aunties is there dancing!

This is Asia Pacific Dance Explosion, so u cant expect every contestant are from Malaysia right??? There's people from Singapore, Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Iran, Venezuela, Taiwan and of cos Malaysia!!!
The funny thing is, I get free entrance to it but I have to pay RM50 in order to get my Camera in. WHAT THE HECK is that!!! Imagine other people paying for the ticket to enter and yet they have to pay RM50 to bring their camera along.. this is crazy... Oh well, atleast I get free ticket to enter. HAHAHA!
The registration counter. Okay! It's early in the morning 9am. So it's okay to be sleepy! LoLs
*Yawnn~*

This small lil' kid here his name is Matthew and he's just 3 years old.
WoW! Even a 3 years old kid can dance and I can't
*Shy Shy* gonna run and hide my face already... XD

This is Line Dance Individual - Primary Novice contestant.
It's Primary Novice and most of them are like damn young!!! OMG!!!

Line Dance Individual - Newcomer Diamond
I see AUNTIES!!! Okay larr.. they're not that old but at the very least they can DANCE!!!

Oh! This contestant number 44 is Cheryl Lim and her moves ain't that bad eh.
The Official Photography kept on snapping pictures of her.
She's under Newcomer Crystal by the way

Novice Junior Teen category

This group of aunties dancing under Intermediate Diamond
Eh! Dun underestimate these aunties... Their costume all ah really "WAHLAU WEH" 1 ah.. dun pray pray ah!

He's Norshan and he's in Novice Open
Hello!! He got great dance step you know... Salute him wei. The whole group of contestant for this category are all ladies except him, he's the only gentleman there...

WooT!!! Hot pose babe!! Hahaha! I notice that she got real hot pose while dancing. Do people really pose while they're dancing? If they do then I think I just don't know. XD

Oh lala~ This is Beatrice. I called her Beat + Rice. Lols...
She's in Newcomer Junior Teen.
PS - Sylvia your sis can dance wei!!!

OoopS!! She notice that I snap a picture of her! HoHoHo!

Oh lala!!! I caught 1 contestant that are tired! Basically she just finished dancing and yeah! Dancing really used up energy! Anyway, She's Trisha Heah and I got to know her from another friend of mine. Hot babe right??? Teehee~

Intermediate Open. They are really good! Trust me!

Novice Diamond Category
I think she's dances to get attraction. Her moves are big in action and her face expression are all funny! LoLs.. Good job! U did attract the judges!!!

Novice Crystal Category
She's Park Hee Jung from Korea
Her costume are special. Why?? Scroll Down!!!

She changed her costume in just like 5 second!!! OMG!!! This is so cool!
Very very creative I think. =)

Hip Hop for Junior category
Fu-Yohhh!!! Kids are now Hip-Hoping... This is sooo "maju" wei!

Hip Hop for Advance Open category
Dancing hip-hop individually seems to be like SS-ing in the middle of nowhere larh...

Some cool moves... I guess dancing hip-hop in a hotel ballroom is really rare. LoL!!!

Hip Hop Advance for Junior!!! OMG!!
Even Kids of have advance hip hop.. This is really 'maju' now, I guess by next year u'll see aunty or uncle dancing hip hop already. HAHAHAH!!!

AWWWW!! See this cute lil' girl??? She's in Individual Primary Novice for Waltz eh... Heart Meltz~

Hip Hop in a team!! Finally not individual... atleast you wont look like SS-ing in the ballroom of a hotel. HAHAHAH!! Anyway, they're under Beginner Junior and this team are actually from JAPAN! GAMBATEH!!!!

This is Hip Hop Team Event. They are from Japan but I don't know why there are doing this (shown above in the picture) because this is totally not HIP HOP!!! Oh My!!!

Hip Hop Team Event for Advance Open!
Finally I see some cool moves! Unlike those carrying people up and I hope that they toss them away, but they put them down.. AWWW!!

More cool moves! Try to do that while you're carrying a big fat guy! HAHAHA!!

Finally the competition is over and now they're waiting for the judge to come up with the result.. While waiting they hit the dance floor!!! All were dancing in group! Oh lala~ Makes me wanna dance too~

The Council Members or the place where the judges sit. Lots of Judge are MIA!!! Where are they!!! Faster-lahhh!! I wan d result lahh!!! aiyoyoh~

HOHOHO! Now is the time for the result!!! Okay! I din't manage to snap picture of all of the winner, but somehow I did snap a few! So enjoy! (Abit-bit oso can larr kays)

The Contestant are waiting patiently for their names to be called!

Grats Trisha!! She's in 2nd runner up! Good Job girl!!!

The winner for Newcomer Junior Teen category! Clap Clap Clap~~~

Oh My! This cute lil' boy Matthew won too!!! Adorable-nyeerrr this small lil' guy! hhaha!

The Winner for Hip Hop Team Event Begineer Open
The winner group called High Voltage. WUUU!!
Feel like kena Voltage onli...

OMG!!! They are soooo cute~ Want ur daugther to be like them?? Send your daughter for dancing class then. =)

Asia Pacific Dance Xplosion booklet! Other than pictures this is what I brought back. It's a good experience to be able to explore more into the art of dancing. I felt like taking up dance classes and be like those Brave and Energetic contestant... But Ahhh~~ I'll pass... XD

Signning Out
-Nigel Chen-

4 comments:

  1. ahhh!!!! i wanted to see wei. anyways looks like you were busy.haha. cuci mata ya. can't wait for that baby camera of yours. see ya 2morow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie - ahh~ i'm so sorry... haih... i know its sad right.. but i show u few video and picture soon lar kays...

    Baby - heyy baby... awww.. already over luu.. i duno next year they gonna organize again or nt

    Independent Queen - Hellloooo... yup no44 is hot contestant... totally agree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey~ chiu~ u goin but never bring ollie~ apalah u~ so babi le~~~~ btw beat rice wear so sexy and dance~ so diff with sylvia~ (i bet she will belasah me if she see this)

    ReplyDelete