Monday, July 20, 2009

Mid-Term Party "Beauty and the Beast"

On 4th of July, YTL-International College of Hotel Management (My college) organize Mid-Term Party at Rainforest Pavillion. The theme was Beauty and the Beast + Masquerade.

This party was a blast, I enjoyed a lot even I have to be the cameraman, but it's my hobby to take nice and wonderful pictures of everything because picture speaks a thousand words. Thanks to the great organizer team of Mid-Term Party!!! Because of you guys the party was a BLAST!!! As a token of appreciation I shall post the organizer team picture. Enjoy the pictures!!!

Mid-Term Party organizer!
From Left - Ru, Sou Heng, Nurul, Xiao Ming, Carmen, Vinud, Kylie, Izzuding and Leon
Picture credited to Ru.

The party started at 7.30pm and the next thing you know is you're divided into several group. WHY??? Because its a game introduce by our senior Dip 007. It's treasure hunt + Model search of YTL-ICHM!!!

Dip 007 (Senior). Ah Chin is dividing us into groups.

My group is figuring out the clue given to us for treasure hunt.
Oh lala! It's hard!!! Cracking our head to solve it.

We are given a box of goodies to decorate our model.
In the box, there's newspaper, plastic color paper, sticky tape, aluminum foil and etc.
My group working hard on designing our model. XD

Other group of contestant with their model

My group members with Mr Desmond

The model that represent their group.
Well it's not really a model already cause its like 'rojak'.
Hahaha!!!

Let me introduce you the Models.

Li Fong the Miss Rainforest

Maverick the Roman Warrior with Love on his chest.

Benji the Old School Vampire

Nasa the Metal Bra Native Chick

Ainaa as The Statue of Liberty - YTL-ICHM edition

Joye the Meow Meow

The Models are being vote by the Lecturer of my college and the result is

Mr Desmond giving out prizes to
Maverick the winner
Li Fong 1st runner up

Dinner time!!! Mr Desmond & Mr Alex is getting their food
Ethan in his yellow striking outfit

After dinner, It's time to dance!!! What dance??? The DJ played MJ song and the selected people are suppose to dance. The best dancer with the most vote will win great prize.

Vinud in action! Imagine if his hair is Afro style.
HOHOHO~

Benji in action - DJ also commented that he don't dance like MJ
XD

Ong in action. Guess what?? He WON!!!
Grats Onggie~

We hit the dancefloor!!! Everyone is dancing with the beat~

UK and Michelle! They are high!!! Go UK~ Go Michelle~

Mr Colin with Fernnie~ O-M-G they're so cute~
Oh lala~ Spot BoBBy behind~ Scandal!!!

The GAY couple in action!!!
Guess Who?? The B&B!

Leow, Ethan and Bobo
Sexy wannabe~

Group Picture!!! At last I see myself appearing in 1 of the pic
The Leng Chai in the party!

More group picture~ This time with Ms Felicia as well
She's the guest relation manager for Rainforest Sports Bar

The hot babes with me~
Syeqa, Joye and Michelle

More Hot Babes with me
Christie aka MaMa and Janice aka Jan Jan~

BoBo and I

Carmen and I
She's the chairperson for MTP organizer team. Well Done Carmen!!!

April and I~
You look great April!

Mr Colin and I, He's cute forever... LoLs

AHHH!!! I'm dying!!! *tongue sticking out*
Cynthia with her evil look!

AND

I end this post with this

GAY of the year!!!
Leow and I
I'm missing you hard Leow! TC of yourself in Aussie!!!

-Nigel Chen-

1 comment:

  1. Aww, looks like this was a load of fun! =D Snazzy photos!

    ReplyDelete