Saturday, July 18, 2009

Manchester United Asia Tour 2009 - Malaysia

Manchester United Asia Tour 2009 V.S Malaysia XI
The match will be at 5.30pm, 18-07-09 at Stadium Bukit Jalil
For more info please log on to - Here~

Currently I have a ticket to sell out, since I'm going to Bon Odori. So I don't want to waste this golden opportunity for MU die hard fans to go! I know right! I'm also a MU fans.. but not till die hard and knock my head that I can't go for it... Oh LoLs..

So the ticket information will be =
Malaysia XI VS Manchester United
18.07.2009
Entrance will be at Red Gate
BLK : 114
Row B
Seat No 7

*I'm doing an auction for this ticket. Whoever who offer the highest win the auction.

Oh lala~ So what you're waiting for??? Leave ur name, contact number and ur offer. Will get back to you, If u're the lucky one!

-Nigel Chen-

No comments:

Post a Comment