Monday, July 13, 2009

Farewell my Brother

Hey boys and girls!!! I'm back! Sorry for not been updating my blog, I've been busy with exams and assignments. This post is a special dedication to Mr Leow Yen Aun. Why??? He's leaving Malaysia to further his studies to Australia. He was once my course mates in YTL-International College of Hotel Management and we do stay together in Sri Rampai. *Those who know me well will know why I stayed in Sri Rampai and who I stayed with*
So my course mates (Dip1/08), we did a farewell celebration for Leow.
First Maverick, Krishnan and Vinud blindfolded Leow and made him walk around the college. They even went to toilet and go rounds and rounds. LoLs... Then finally brought him back to our classroom and Boo-Yah!!!
Oh!! Dip 1/09 our juniors did joined us as well for Leow farewell celebration.

Maverick, Krishnan and Vinud bringing Leow
around the College

Attack!!! We attacked Leow with Whipped Cream. 0_0"

Mr Leow Yen Aun!!!
Leow, I never know u look soooo great with
cream on ur face. XD

Every1 was Happily and Happy-ing attack Leow with
Whipped Cream and some kind ones helps to clean him up

The Counter-Attack Begin!!!
Vinud the first Victim!!!

Victim No.2 - Ms Kit!!! Wahahaha~

A Cake is a MUST!!! Of cos right? How can you throw a farewell party
without cake for the special one!


Dip 1/08 last picture with Leow

Dip 1/09 last picture with Leow too!!
HoHoHo!! Leow is being attack again! Teehee~

AND
some photo session of course!

Leow with Maverick and Bob

UK, Carmen, Bob with Leow

Leow giving a big fat hug to Krishnan!

Warning!!! If you're below 18 please leave this website now!
This is GAY!!! Please do not try this at home!

Leow! I'll remember you forever! You're more than just a friend to me, you're my brother. Take good care of yourself in Aussie.

DIP 1/08 LOVE YOU LEOW!!!!

TTFN~
-Nigel Chen-

No comments:

Post a Comment