Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Day of Sem 5!

It's the last day of Sem 5 last friday... Yeah! I'm officially on Semester Break now! For a week... Okay I know that's aint gonna be enuff... My plan are totally PACK!! I mean PACK as in VERY VERT PACK!! But hey!! Its holiday so lets have some fun!!!
I'll be going to Cameron Highlands Resort for Internship, 4 months eh? Up there in the mountain for 4 months??? Nigel is gonna go rust!! No Party, No Clubs, No Cinema, No Hang Out, No Sleepover, No ENTERTAINMENT!!! OMG~

Anyway, Today was the last day of Semester 5 for Dip 1/08! I missing my coursemates now! Haih... We gonna be apart for 4 months... See u then 4 months later!!!

I had a wonderful lunch today! My juniors Dip 1/09 did a Cook Off. What is a cook off?? They had Kitchen class for 1 semester which is 3 months plus.. so now they can cook! So they are cooking and serving us for lunch! Of cos have to pay larr.. nothing is free now~ Economy is bad ma... what to do~ But It's fine since yummy food are being serve to us with a complimentary of 1 mocktail.. Ain't a bad deal afterall right???

What do they serve??? Check it out!!!

Snowy Fruit Salad

Stuffed Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and serve with Mashed Potato and Salad

Strawberry Panacotta

OOps! Sorry I forgotten to take pics of the drinks...

Good Job guys! It was a wonderful and yummy lunch I have.. Even tho I came late for it but my food were still serve with love and care.. Nicely done and once again Good Job!

It was a Last day of Semester 5, So what are we going to do? Since It's last day. We use the class fund + certain fund (Cant remember where the money comes from) and we go for Class Dinner! So we go for dinner together-gether! After 1 and a half year together, finally all of us can sit down together for dinner... Ahh.. so sad that Leow aka tall guy not here anymore! We misses you Leow!!!

From Left - Christine, Carmen and Cynthia
The 3 C's from my class! It is very rare to have them go out with us.
Awwww!! Thanks for coming tho~

More pictures of my coursemates
From Left - Bob, Vinud, Zarina, Nurul, Ethan and Nasa

The food is served and look at their HUNGRY FACES~ HAHAHA!!!

Krishnan, BoB and Vinud
I gonna miss you guys real hard!!!
Krishnan I'll miss ur big tummy which got molested by me everyday
BoB I'll miss going for Nasi Kandar with you everyday
Vinud I'll miss going 'tani' with you now!

The 3 C's with Vinud + Krishnan

Krishnan again with Ethan + Reserved sign and Maverick

A picture of me with the 3 C's and Vinud aka Papa

I jus realize that there be sure a GAY photo is leaked in almost every single of my post
But who cares.. GAY = Happy
So Bob and Hara is Gay and they are happy being GAY! LoLs...

Carmen hunts for the fish!!! She's serving and look at her!!! She's smiling!!
Carmen : AHAHAH! I'm cutting the fish! Oh fish you died! Hahaha!

Dip 1/08!!! Group pictures of us!
Note - Fyra and Kumar wasnt there and Leow left to Aussie...
Haih.. Dip 1/08 will never be perfect without you Leow
But!! Once a Dip 1/08 you're forever Dip 1/08!!!

That's the end! Thanks for your time in reading/going tru/screening tru/seeing pictures
Signing Out
-Nigel Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment